The weather in Sweden is for once just as you like it during summer. It’s really summer. Yesterday night we had dinner by the ocean in T-shirts until 10 pm, that rarely happens. The days are beautiful and warm with no wind and clear skies… Yesterday I made my one peach lemonade, and it was SO delicious. I wanna try making it with other fruits, but maybe that’s a task for you?🙂 Use whatever fruits you have at home, and serve this delicious drink in the summer heat. Not to mention, it’s pretty too…
Recipe / Recept
6 cups of water / 1.5 liter vatten
3 peaches / 3 persikor
1.2 cups of sugar / 3 dl socker
4 lemons / 4 citroner
1. Cut the peaches in pieces. / Skär persikorna i bitar.
2. In a big pot, add peaches, water and sugar. / I en stor kastrull, lägg i persikor, vatten och socker.
3. Squeeze in lemon juice. / Pressa i citronsaft.
4. Bring to boil. / Koka upp.
5. Put on a lid and let simmer for 10 min. / Sätt på ett lock och låt puttra i 10 min.
6. Strain the lemonade. / Sila bort persikorna.
7. Let cool. / Låt svalna.
8. Serve with lots of ice! / Servera med massa is!