For everyone who knows me, they also know my love for mint chocolate. I guess just mint in general actually. I love mint, and I always have. So let’s move on to the cookies! These cookies are DELICIOUS, no doubt on that either. The recipe is the classic Nestlé recipe, with a couple of adjustments, making it all yummy. What I did, which actually turned out really well, was taking out the cookies a little early, so they became soft instead of crispy. I then kept them in the fridge, and it all worked out really well. I hope you try!
Recipe / Recept
1 cup, 2 sticks of butter / 230 gram smör
2.25 cups of flour / 5.75 dl mjöl
1 tsp of baking soda / 1 tsk bikarbonat
1 tsp of salt / 1 tsk salt
0.75 cups of sugar / 1.9 dl socker
0.75 cups of brown sugar / 1.9 dl muscavadosocker
1 tsp of vanilla / 1 tsk vaniljsocker
2 eggs / 2 ägg
1.5 cups of chocolate chips / ca 4 dl chocolate chips
3 tbsp of cacao powder / 3 msk kakao
1 tbsp of peppermint extract / 1 tsk pepparmintsextrakt
1. Heat the oven to 375 F. / Sätt ugnen på 190 grader.
2. Mix butter, sugar and eggs. / Blanda smör, socker och ägg.
3. Add in flour, baking soda, salt and vanilla. / Blanda i mjöl, bikarbonat, salt och vaniljsocker.
4. Add in cacao and peppermint. / Blanda i kakao och mintextrakt.
5. Mix in the chocolate chips. / Blanda i chocolate chipsen.
6. Put in the fridge for about 10 min. / Sätt i kylen i ca 10 min.
7. Spread out small balls of dough on a parchment paper on a baking sheet. / Sprid ut små bollar av deg på ett bakplåtspapper på en plåt.
8. Cook for about 10 min, let cool. / Grädda i ca 10 min, låt svalna.
9. Done! / Klart!