Last week I went baking-crazy. It’s funny how a lot of people see baking and cooking as very stressful, for me, it’s like therapy. These cookies I found on this blog, and been wanting to try them. Although, the original recipe called for special Swedish candies or frozen Nutella, which was out of my possession. Instead, I used chocolate chips. I baked three types of cookies, and my housemates all voted for this one as their favorite (which I disagreed with, but flavors different for everyone). So, I definitely think you should try these, and stuff them with whatever noms you have in your pantry of fridge!
Recipe (makes about 25) / Recept (ca 25 stycken)
1/2 stick of butter / 60 g smör
1/4 cup of brown sugar / 0.75 dl muscavado socker
1 egg / 1 ägg
4 tbsp cocoa powder / 4 msk kakao
1 cup of flour / 2.5 dl mjöl
0.5 tsp baking soda / 0.5 tsk bikarbonat
0.4 cups of sugar / 1 dl socker
1 tsp vanilla / 1 tsk vaniljsocker
Garnish / Topping
chocolate chips / chocolate chips
sugar / socker
1. Preheat the oven to 390 F. / Sätt ugnen på 200 grader.
2. Mix brown sugar and butter together. / Vispa smör och muscavado socker tillsammans.
3. Add all other ingredients. / Lägg i alla andra ingredienser.
4. Roll small balls and stuff them with chocolate chips. / Rulla små bollar och fyll med chocolate chips.
5. Roll the cookies in sugar. / Rulla kakorna i socker.
6. Bake for about 7 min. / Grädda i ca 7 min.
7. Let cool. / Låt svalna.
8. Done! / Klart!