And all of a sudden I’m at the end of my semester again. First week of school it always seems so far until the end, yet, every semester it goes by as quick. Thanksgiving break, a week of classes and then finals. This also means that this is the third semester I’m keeping up (well, at least trying to) with the blog – and I’m so happy I do. Even though it’s much harder to after 250+ posts invent new things, find the time amongst all other activities, and, maybe mostly, have the time to post it (I still have some posts since summer that are not yet up….). Here comes a recipe of Jam & Cardamom cookies. I love jam (or thumbprint) cookies, but these comes with a twist. I put an egg in the dough and decreased the amount of flour slightly, this created a much softer cookie. Cardamom can be put in anything (and make it absolutely delicious🙂 )
Recipe / Recept
1.8 sticks of butter / 200 g smör
0.4 cups of sugar / 1 dl socker
1 tsp vanilla / 1 tsk vaniljsocker
1.6 cups of flour / 4 dl mjöl
1 tsp of baking powder / 1 tsk bakpulver
1 tsp of cardamom / 1 tsk kardemumma
1 egg / 1 ägg
1. Preheat the oven to 430 F. / Sätt ugnen på 220 grader.
2. Mix all ingredients. / Blanda alla ingredienser.
3. Roll small balls and make a thumbprint in them. / Rulla små bollar och gör ett litet tumavtryck i dom.
4. Put in some jam. / Lägg i sylt.
5. Bake for about 8 min. / Grädda i ca 8 min.
6. Done! / Klart!