Ok, this is definitely one of the most delicious things I’ve eaten. I’ve never made blondies before because who doesn’t want all the chocolate one can have? Yet, I wanted to make something else than brownies and something else than chocolate, since I realize that is the most popular theme when it comes to baking here on the blog. So after some research I tried making these blondies, since it seemed to be the most popular recipe on -the internet-. I decreased the amount of brown sugar by accident, but they were still really sweet, and increased the amount of salt, because I love the sweet & salt flavor together. I also left out the white chocolate chips and the pecans, mostly because I didn’t have it at home. Although, THEY WERE SO SO GOOD. Honestly, they were very delicious. Although, I didn’t get the texture to become brownie like despite double time in the oven, so I would more so call it a blondie cake, nonetheless, you should make them too!
Recipe / Recept
1/2 cup of butter / 110 g smör
1/2 cups of brown sugar / 1.25 dl muscavado socker
1/2 cup of white sugar / 1.25 dl vanligt socker
2 eggs / 2 ägg
2 tsp of vanilla / 2 tsk vaniljsocker
1 3/4 cups of almond flour / 4.2 dl mandelmjöl
1 tsp baking powder / 1 tsk bakpulver
1 tsp salt / 1 tsk salt
1 cups of chocolate chips / 2.5 dl chocolate chips
1.Preheat the oven to 350. / Sätt ugnen på 175 grader.
2. Mix together butter and sugars until fluffy. / Vispa ihop socker och smör tills det är fluffigt.
3. Mix in the eggs. / Vispa i äggen.
4. Add all other ingredients except chocolate chips. / Blanda i alla andra ingredienser utan chocolate chips.
5. Fold in the chocolate chips. / Vik in chocolate chipsen.
6. Bake for 20-25 min (Mine took 45 min.). / Grädda i ca 20-25 min (mina tog 45 min).
7. Let cool. / Låt svalna.
8. Done! / Klart!