These small cookies are both gluten and lactose free. The peanut butter binds the dough together, and make them very cake-y and gooey. I know there’s been a debate lately where buzzfeed tried recipes for the perfectly cake-y cookie, and realized that one of the things many people disregard is refrigerating the dough. Well, let’s just say that patience isn’t my greatest strengths in the kitchen. So, this recipe requires no chilling (even if chilling is ok as well) and is quick and easy. Cookies come out delicious every time! Try it right now! (For the peanut allergy friendly version, try this)
Recipe / Recept
1 cup of peanut butter / 2.5 dl jordnötssmör
1 egg / 1 ägg
0.5 cups of sugar / 1.25 dl socker
1 tsp baking powder / 1 tsk bakpulver
chocolate chips / chocolate chips
1.Preheat the oven to 350F. / Sätt ugnen på 175 grader.
2. Whisk together the peanut butter and egg on high speed. / Vispa ihop ägg och jordnötssmör snabbt med en elvisp.
3. Add sugar and baking powder. / Tillsätt socker och bakpulver.
4. Keep mixing until dough-y. / Fortsätt vispa tills det blivit en deg.
5. Fold in the chocolate chips. / Vik in chocolate chipsen.
6. Roll small balls and bake for about 6-8 min. / Rulla små bollar och grädda i ca 6-8 min.
7. Let cool. / Låt svalna.
8. Done! / Klart!